21 May 2014

introducing of the most beautiful flowershop/kensal rise


I'm not sure if I ever mentioned that I love Kensal Rise...it's very near to my borough and to reach with the bus 187 in 10min (or Overground).
So if you're arty (and colourful) and a fan of flowers and any decoration for your room/flat/house you will love Kensal rise. 
Today I want you to introduce to the most beautiful flowershop here. 


                   Scarlet and Violet
   
It's a little shop, where you can find EVERYTHING --> almost every flower you can imagine, vases in different sizes and shapes (I got an old milk glass, which I use as a vase) and books about gardening and flowers.
The shop owner (Victoria)/assistence are very nice and love what they do! If you rather want a boquet of flowers then single ones, they'll help you to find the best ones for your own, individual bouquet, so you'll love the result :)

Where can you find it? 76 Chamberlayne Road in Kensal rise

Do they got a website? http://www.scarletandviolet.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment