03 September 2012

What do you think about lesbian and gay people?

I chatted with a very good friend of mine and wonder about lesbian and gay people..In general I am not a person who make a big problem of gay and lesbians, because this good friend is a lesbian. I accepted that fact from the beginning of our friendship. Okay, when she makes out with her girlfriend I am little bit like "oh, I haven't expect this actually, but it's okay anyway".
I wish that everybody outthere would accept this,because that's how the world goes...But there are too many people who not.
So I wonder why they couldn't accept sexuality?! What is the problem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRUk7FGALw8&list=UUnUmYlfn7p1tZp6MNyKVv6w&index=40&feature=plcp

California Dreaming .

Tumblr_m8ku504dpl1rs4xiqo1_500_large

Tumblr_m9q22amj5a1qcbgf2o1_r1_500_large




No comments:

Post a Comment