31 August 2012

good evening post

As you already know is, I am back in Germany and today I am going to tell you about my weeks at Cambridge/England.
I flew from Stuttgart to Stansted, a airport near Cambridge and was picked up by a taxi driver from the OISE-school. So I arrived my hostfamily, which I shared with an italienboy at about 9 p.m.
My room was so little, but also nice and comfortable :) I loved it!
From Monday to Friday I had to go to school at 9 a.m --> very nice, because you can sleep "long" :) (longer than in Germany, actually!).
Monday morning, I was like: omg, nobody would like my, how can I survive the weeks? Aaah, can I fly home, please? (you have to know, that I am very bad in making friends and stuff like that!) But everything was going great and so I made a lot of amazing friendships with people all over the world. The girls I spent time almost everyday with, were from Kazakhstan, China, Taiwan and Germany
--> wonderful funny girls :)
However, the weeks were wonderful, we painted the world red, while punting on the small river, which flows through Cambridge, bowling, shopping (there are so nice clothes shops in Cambridge, incredible) or had a chill out time in one of the big parks...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment