18 July 2012

happy day with ice cream

Today, okay actually it was yesterday where I decided to present a very good friend of mine. I like it so much to give friends huges and little presents, because I like when they're smiling and recoice abouth that..After that I feel absolutely happy :) though I don't get a present, it doesn't matter cause' I'm a kind of person who do not keep a mind of tangibles and stuff like that.
So finally I took the Underground and give him his favourite CD :)
On the way back home I met a closed friend and we talked about everything and had a really good time...
Now I'll go to bed, but before I (and you) have to watch this really funny videoclip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

Tumblr_m70vv89nzf1qbih6so1_400_large

No comments:

Post a Comment